This is a novel, full year offering to initiate and sustain the life changes important to you. I’ve begun this endeavor because of special requests from people in my community to help them with a holistic approach to their lives, careers, and relationships.
All of my other paid, monthly subscription offers have ended, and I’m focusing solely on this.
On the 1st and 15th of the month, beginning November 1, you will receive a video download of approximately 15 minutes. That’s six hours of programming over the year, approximately a full day of my usual workshops (9-4) which cost thousands of dollars to attend.
- Live coaching on camera
- Self-tests and analysis
- “Assignments” for the next session
- Practical aids and techniques
- New intellectual property I’ve created
- Feedback from viewers
This will be an unprecedented, unique, fascinating, and engrossing way to change your life.
And there is a unique option that allows you to join me for an entire day in Boston midway through this series, where we can reinforce progress and anticipate what is yet to come. You will qualify for emails and one phone call a month with me on the series topics, a day in Boston, a recording of the day, and, if you’re fast, a free book.
The intent is to help you:
- Take control of every day in your favor
- Eliminate “overwhelm”
- Eradicate feelings of powerlessness
- Focus time use and priorities to your benefit
- Engage in “healthy selfishness”
- Recruit supports instead of energy suckers
The segments will be oriented around these topics (but may change somewhat as we progress):
- Establishing what success looks like for you
- Healthy selfishness as a philosophy
- Changing your priorities and maintaining them
- Claiming the right of personal time
- Meditating out loud
- Living without guilt
- Taming irrational fears
- Confronting non-optimal relationships
- Intelligent financial philosophy
- Increasing your personal speed
- Creating the image that isn’t yet in the mirror
- How to respond to anyone, convince, and charm
- Cultivating fascinating friends
- Organized intellectual growth
- Developing humor and employing it successfully
- Compromise, consensus, and conquest
- “Oops, I blew it” (and how to recover)
- The fallacy of overwhelm and insufficient time
- Going into the closet and looking under the bed
- Purging the underminers
- The victory mantra
- Creating your ongoing support system
- Sustaining The New You
You will retain all episodes. You can watch these on a time-shifted basis, at your leisure. And you can watch them with a spouse, significant other, or family members.
The special day with me will be April 6 in Boston. All the registration details are below, including this incredible option. Remember, my workshops are always a minimum of $1,000 per day. And lunch is included!